SALES OPEN FOR MSC VIRTUOSA, THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED FOURTH MERAVIGLIA GENERATION CRUISE SHIP
MSC Cruises — the Swiss-based world’s largest privately-owned cruise line and brand market leader in Europe, South America and the Gulf — announced today the opening of sales for MSC Virtuosa, beginning her inaugural season in the Western Mediterranean on November 8, 2020. Sales are open now exclusively for MSC Voyagers Club members, as one of the many benefits of the loyalty program that rewards MSC Cruises guests. For all other guests, sales will open on December 3rd.
- Two brand new Cirque du Soleil at Sea shows, created exclusively for MSC Cruises’ guests by the world leader in live entertainment, Cirque du Soleil. With performances six nights per week in the purpose-built Carousel Lounge, guests will be able to enjoy a unique experience that cannot be found anywhere else at sea. The partnership overall will total in eight original shows available exclusively on board MSC Cruises’ Meraviglia generation ships.
- The very latest in technology designed to enrich the guest cruise experience as part of MSC Cruises’ digital innovation program, MSC for Me. Zoe, MSC Cruises’ new digital cruise assistant — an industry first — is a bespoke device designed by HARMAN International, the experts in the field of voice-enabled technology. She will speak 7 languages and will be on-hand to offer guests a simple and stress-free way to find out information about everything the ship has to offer in the comfort of the stateroom. Every stateroom will be fitted with this custom-built voice-enabled Artificial Intelligence technology.
- An unprecedented choice of both fine dining and more casual options serving fresh, authentic food for every taste, served across multiple venues plus a huge range of bars for every occasion.
- The Promenade will be extended with a larger shopping area and will feature a new restaurant concept exclusively for MSC Aurea experience guests. In addition, L’Atelier Bistrot, a new bar and lounge, will offer relaxed seating with a stage and dance floor all located in the heart of the Promenade.
- A wide array of family facilities and entertainment make this ship ideal for family vacations, thanks to programming and spaces designed in partnership with leading family experts including LEGO® and Chicco.
- Six ports in seven nights in the Western Mediterranean, including the iconic ports of Genoa, Marseille and Barcelona as well as other high-demand destinations.